ASUS 1660ti gddr6

hello everyone when try to oc my 1660ti, my hashrate is not changing.
I see changement only when i change the TDP.

i get this message when i try to oc.

0 Likes

the message from syslog is:

Blockquote
nvidia-persistenced[7721]: Failed to lock PID file: Resource temporarily unavailable

0 Likes

for Nvidia new cards (RTX’s & gtx16’s), the only way to OC them is to connect keyboard, mouse & monitor to ur rig, taskbar left there is an Nvidia logo, click on it and in the nvidia window (Nvidia X Server Settings), go to the card then PowerMizer and then set the clock, press enter, then set the memory then press enter

0 Likes

Do you know when oc for 1660 ti will work also from web interface?

0 Likes

OK I wil try.

0 Likes

i dont own or work for hiveos
thats up to the dev team of hiveos, they need to fix it
im just a hiveos user & customer

1 Like

it’s not working no change on my hashrate. :frowning:

0 Likes

considering that 1660ti oc works well from PowerMizer, I assume it would soon be implemented correctly also from web interface… crossing my fingers :slight_smile:

0 Likes

What driver are u using, 413.56?

0 Likes

i have connected my card directly to the mobo and now the oc is working. we need a x16 riser to make the oc working.

0 Likes

0 Likes

for GTX 1660Ti u will need 418 drivers at least

415 will not work with 1660ti

0 Likes

yes i used the 418.13 and now 418.56 i have one question what’s your hashrate with the beam algo?

thx u for your responce.

0 Likes

when i change clock and mem speed in powmizer it’s changing nothing, i not see the mem clock changing and that’s the same for the core cloc.

in theory to go higher then 11500mhz mem clock with powmizer, u need to change power level to 4 (max 12005 MHz), i see no where to set that things. im stuck at level 3 (max 11500MHz).

but if when i change the core clock nothing is changing all this theory can’t be used by me at this time.

the solution is not far away.

0 Likes