More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

ASUS Dual Radeon RX580 OC edition 8GB

now i have set

and result is 21.43 MH

lets test with the following settings:

Fan speed 60%
Core clock 1150
DPM state 1
core voltage ( VDD ) 820
Mem clock 2100
amdmemtweak --REF 20

now is result

use the amdmemtweak --REF 20…

I change the amdmemtweak --REF setting from 20 to 100, the last stable is 80, at 100 the GPU is dead
the result at 80 is

something is very strange with this videocard, all kinds of settings and is around 21 MH/s. is it new ? any bios mod?

The card is not new, it was used in a gaming PC with a regular bios

Have you found a solution to this? Read in the web about OC settings for your card.

Hey, I have a Sapphire 580 4GB with the same problem, the bios of the card shows Elpida memory but in Hive shows Hynix. When I applied Polaris 1.5 patch looks like it has 2 types of memory, the patch says found Elpida, and then !!! found Hynix. The bios itself has 512 KB, unusual. Before patch can’t get more than 22 MH, lot of tweak tried. After patch got 31.4 at 70W, core 1145, dpm 1, 825mV on core, memory at 2055. I mine ETC with it, but the algo is the same.

Polaris patch 1.4 you mean polaris editor 1.4 version?

I’ve used Polaris version 1.5, one click patch.

Thanks, after use polaris editor, one click patch, now have 30.71MH

Post the OC settings and stats of the card like temp and fan speed and watts

the previous setting was unstable, now I have this setting after adjustments

Ypu should increase the fan speed to 50 atleas. 70 degrees is much.

after adjustment

I used your core and 2100 memory and 831 VDD. I get 30.17 with 92 watts. But i have the temp at 51 with fan speed 52%. This is optimal settings for me.

Anytime I try to overclock my AMD card setup my rig just crashes. Havent figured out why yet.

Hi every one I have the same card with those oc settings it is stable for max 2 days and after it begins to post invalid shares I dont know where is the issue with this card

Happy mining

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.