More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

ASUS PRIME Z-490-A Motherboard BIOS Settings x6 GPU Help

Have you tried adding more gpus doing m2 to pcie? Any chance of gettin 10 gpus on this motherboard?

Taken from HiveOS FB member. All cards (18) running stable for a week in an Asus Z490-P.
The guy uses splitters and M2 to USB adapters…
i5 10400 / 8Gb RAM
It seems that randomness is the word for mining biz…

Hey would you mind sharing your BIOS version and all BIOS settings for the B460-PLUS? I have been trying to get more than 4 GPUs on it for almost a month now with no luck. This is the first time I have seen anyone anywhere on the internet post about having more than 4 GPUs successfully running on this board. Thank you

1 Like

Getting an error when I add the 12th gpu (GPU 1)

Any help?

Hola amigo, me podrias enviar una foto de tu rig y config de la board…, no logro conectar mas de 11 tarjetas de video, y tuve que desactivar el lan para colocar la 11 jaja, me podrias ayudar porfavor

Friend, what is your version bios and the version system?

Hello, I am having problems with this board as well getting passed 4 GPU. Occassionally it recognizes a 5th but that errors and then never shows up again.

Flashed to latest BIOS, using all the shared BIOS settings. 5 1660 supers - no luck

Thanks for the detailed reply. Unfortunately, still having issues. Putting head through wall soon

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.