More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Asus ROG RX 5600 XT

Hello ,

I share my picture because i dont know if very good. i have click little switch on my card.

if you think i can be more

Thank

1 Like

You can get better with modded bios.
Here for 5700 XT. The method is the same for 5600, just the numbers changes

I have modded :smiley: i think its nice :slight_smile:
Asus modded

Hi could you provide some numbers for 5600 XT? I Tried to google for MPT values, but without succes.
Thanks a lot.

Hi,

Samsung or Micron?
Do you have modded Rom?
Can you share screen?

I am still testing that config - 5700 are stable, but i am trying to get those 5600s to reasonable wattage… All of them should be micron memories
1x ASRock Phantom Gaming D3
1x ASRock Challanger
1x XFX Thicc II
1x MSI Gaming X

For those ASRock and XFX I am using Bios from here, because modding original bios dont work :frowning: Unlock Modified BIOS for AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT samsung + micron + hynix (bitby.ru)

1 Like

aahh u use same mod bios :slight_smile:

1 Like

what driver and miner are you guys running? i have 2x ASUS ROG RX 5600 XT that will only mine with stock bios AMD Driver OpenCL 19.30, modded bios from red panda miner will not hash. any ideas? both micron memory

Hi, I am mining with Team Red Miner and on Open CL 20.40
I have had problem with modding bioses on Asus, ASRock and XFX cards… Those I needed to flash with Bios from site metioned above. MSI and Gigabyte cards was ok to mod with almost anything.

i’m using Phoenix 5.5c with Rom modded (Rx 5600 XT & Rx 5700 XT) i dont have problem.
5.4.80-hiveos

AOpenCL 20.40

AMD Driver

I made this biosmod for ASUS DUAL is performing 43.9 using Phoenix or 43.12 with teamredminer

The video are in portuguese, but you can try copy the description text in google translate.
This BIOS MOD was tested with this parameters in ASUS and GIGABYTE rx5600xt

Dont, forget to save your original bios!

1 Like

Hi…thank for your return…
My 5600 Xt is in Fact a 5600 XT BE… do you think i could use the same timing/values than a 5600 XT… not sure.

regards from france

Hello , can you throw the bios .rom folder for sapphire from whatsapp or by mail- +905367416606
[email protected]

hi
i have same problem
i will like to send me please the bios
[email protected]
tnx you

hi
i have same problem
i will like to send me please the bios
[email protected]
tnx you

Does someone have any idea why i only get 12 mh/s on my 5600XT?

Hello, can you send me the bio of the asus tuf evo rx5600xt micron card if you have one? [email protected]

Hello folks,
cannot reach out to the owner of Unlock Modified mining BIOS for AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT samsung + micron + hynix to get my version.
can someone share
Asus RX 5600 XT 6 GB TUF 3 EVO GAMING O6G 115-D199PI0-101 731FHB.17.1.0.68.AS19 Samsung
[email protected]

1 Like

I cant download 5600 xt from that site. Do you have unlocked bios for sapphire e411?

Please, Could you pass me vBios for Assrock Challanger rx 5600 xt? to [email protected] TY