More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Asus rx 470 mining edition биос прошивка

на винде держит 2000 по памяти и дает почти 30 кешей
на хайве держит 1700 и дает 25,5
сталкивался ли кто с таким зверем и есть решение ?

I am running those cards on Hive at Core_Clock=1100 and Mem_Clock=2000 and they give me 28.5MHs. Using BIOS that was uploaded by DeDeRa user on some forum.

If I push them, they got over 32 MHs stable… Really like those little beasts :slight_smile:

можешь поделиться своим биосом на 28.5

Can’t find exact link where it was posted, so I’ll just upload it here. But, all credits go to user DeDeRa… This is VBIOS for RX470 Mining Edition, 8GB, Micron Memory…

RX470_Saphire_MiningEdition_Micron_8GB_modded_DeDeRa.7z
103.6K это не то

модель asus память elpida 4гб

Don’t have it. I will try to find the forum where this BIOS was posted, so maybe you can find the one that suits you.

Also, before I found this one, I was using VBIOS modded by OneClick Polaris BIOS Editor. You can try that as well… It was also very god modd…

Hi Givo,

32 HS is impressive and what is the power consumption at 32 HS?

Thank you for sharing you information.

Yes, I was very impressed to say the least :slight_smile: Power draw was high as well - somewhere nearly 2kW at the socket for a rig with 12 cards. Here is a screenshot:

[quote=“ut9ea;867”]на винде держит 2000 по памяти и дает почти 30 кешей
на хайве держит 1700 и дает 25,5
сталкивался ли кто с таким зверем и есть решение ?[/quote]

Я правельно понял, на каробке 470,в hive 570 определяется. Если эти то я сталкивался дистанционно пытался, хоть как-то их взбадрить, 29 поднял, но тут-же начелись скачки по всему Ригу 22-29. Я подумал дело в Риге (блоки-рейзера). Но наследующий день опять она попалась в этот раз одна, и тоже самое, я пришол к тому что дело в драйверах, не в какую гнатся не хочет.

Столкнулся с такой же проблемой. скажите есть решение?

what is your overclock?

That was years ago… I don’t know. Usually, I used Core clock around 1100-1145 and Mem clock around 2000.