More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

ASUS RX 5700XT TUF 8GB BIOS MOD & OC Settings

Hello, I am new to Mining, Want to BIOS MOD my ASUS RX 5700 XT OC Edition TUF Gaming.

I have not modded my GPU and tried to overclock settings, but my hash rate directly goes from 52.56MH to 0.00MH whenever I put new OC settings while it is running, then I have to restart it every time.

have you experienced this problem before, and how to overcome it?
Also, please let me know how can I BIOS MOD and OC settings for maximum hash rate and low power.

I might be wrong but I am pretty sure it is the miner software crashing. This is either due to too many changes too fast or the setting created too much instability. Try getting it to a stable spot then change it only slightly. Leave it for hours and then change it again. Tweaking takes days.

Hello, I have this GPU too. Whenever I change any settings, system crashes right? Rig goes offline but GPU works. I mean system is freezing. Do you have same problem? Can you solve it?

I have same problem, and looking for someone who can assist me.

Same here! As soon as I change one setting, the hole Rig freezes. 13x Asus 5700XT TUF Gaming.

Perhaps ASUS has modified the Bios so no overclocking is possible? Or the Miner has a bug?

I’m using the TeamRedMiner. Anyone else?

Anyone can give me a newest BIOS ASUS TUF Rx5700XT RAM overheaing issued, please
email : [email protected]

Thank you for your help in advance

You can see in image. the ASUS TUF does not perform as stable as Gigabyte. Still a very good card. But needs slightly different settings to achieve lower wattage and stability. My cards are not modded as I am also quite new to mining.

My settings might not be the best for this card but it is stable at this settings.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.