More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Asus RX580 o8G - No memory shown

I have a RX580 with Samsung memory that is not showing his memory. It has the right bios.
When i use the display output i has 2 blocks with stripes. Is this still repearable?

same problem of my asus dual oc rx580, maybe i will try to bios flash the bios chip via programmer.

I know it’s an old post but I am having the same issue. Any luck on this?

Same here.
Is there a hero to the rescue? :sleepy:

Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 16-00-15 Rig3 Hive

Still no solution. I ended up trying a support ticket with xfx and they send me links to bios’s and tried force flashing but still same issue. Shows Radeon RX 580 - XFX (doesn’t show RAM amount). Shows it’s Micron MT51J2356M32 - 11358085MTD0-W90.

Still wont mine. When I start the miner I am getting “Failed to list OpenCL devices for platform 0”

Yes same problem as you. I think it’s a memory chip that gave up.

Is that a technical term? :slight_smile:

I found a very similar post in reddit and the person was able to resolve with a bios.

The good news is I am able to flash the bios. I will keep trying.

No I mean it’s a hardware problem. So it needs to be repaired by a technician.
I tried every bios, nothing worked for me.
Please if you find a solution let us know. I am a small miner, every GPU is important to me :disappointed:

Aye Aye captain!! I just found this Unknown Memory Error in HIVE OS- Solved // AMD RX 570 8GB card - YouTube

haven’t looked at it quite yet.

I tried the original bios and every different bios I could find. Unfortunately it didn’t work for me, always the same problem :confused:
Try it. Maybe it works for you.

same thing for me right now; Im still searching

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.