More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

ASUS TUF 1660 Super Overclocking with Micron Memory

Hi Brains Trust,
Recently picked up a ASUS GeForce TUF 1660 Super with Micron memory and really struggling with overclocks.
Anything above +900 on the memory immediately crashes. 28.57mh/s is about as good as I can get and remain stable.
Anyone out there got any better settings than these?
Thanks for you help :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I have the same card… This is the best i could do. Any more on the mem and the rig crash’s.
Core 1085
Mem 1700
30.91 M/H

Try 1035 core and 1800-1900 mem and PL 95

That added almost half a M/H… I’ll leave it running here and see how stable it is.

2 Likes

pl90

Nice screen! Thx for info, what coin you mine? What do u think how long the 6gb cards would be in the job ??

My rig crashes if i set the mem clock beyond 1600. Any help will be appreciated. Zotac 1660 super micron cards.

I have the TUF ones too and they absolutely rock.

Watched an how-to-guide on bios flashing/upgrade and all my 1660S got about 2,5-4 mh/s more pr card.

Using these settings:

Links to bios and all that in this YT video :

this rig same story

And this too :

Nice settings Thanks ! I’m having almost the same hash rate but i 'm not at 76 w but 88 …Wich power limit do you use on these three settings ?Thanks for helping Apietranto and merry christmas

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.