More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Bios Mod Asus RX580 Hynix Memory H5GC8H24AJR

Continuing the discussion from OC settings for AMD RX580:
I am looking for a BIOS mod for this video card: Asus RX 580 with Hynix memory (RX580-8G-SK_Hynix_H5GC8H24AJR-115-D009PI2-101).

I couldn’t do it with Polaris, it gives me an error.

Hi, I have the card and the same problem. Do the mod with Polaris, it doesn’t matter the error the timings are modified ass always, save it and load it.

Asus Dual RX580 OC Edition

REF30

Thank you very much, I used the configuration you uploaded and it improved my hash rate, although it consumes 107w, we must not have the same BIOS mod.

Great that you could improve the hash rate! If you want i can send you the BIOS mod i use.

1 Like

Hi bro what miner are you using and how much time are you running this card with those oc plz.
Happy mining

Hello,

I had to go down a little bit with the OC because it was a little unstable, I have this configuration now and it’s been running for two days without any problem:

REF30

I’m using PhoenixMiner.

Thank you and happy mining too!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your oc with us I just applied them hoping not getting invalid shares because I got a lot of problem with this card and it is always instable. just a question did you bios mod it or you are not enabling aggressive under volting because you power consumption is a little bit hight

Yes I bios mod it and aggresive under volting is enabled. I have also and MSI Armor and the consumption is lower than the ASUS.

1 Like

Hello Daniel , sorry to bother you but my rig is experiencing low Hash rate with my 6, Asus RX580 8gb , SK Hynix H5GC8H24AJR , can you help me to correct my setting, many thanks in advance

Adrian Santamaria [email protected]

Hello Adrian,
No problem at all to help, I just started mining, doing biosmod and oc, but I will try to help you!

Hello my graphics card
Rx 580 xfx
Radeon RX 580 8192 MB ·

SK Hynix H5GC8H24AJR · 113-58085HAD0-W90
BIOS mode is not😟
please help me

2 Likes

Hello daniel,may I ask you share width me your bois.

My email is [email protected]

Thank you.

Would it be possible to get the bios as well? I have two cards that have dropped to 22mh/s with hynix.

[email protected]

Hello, I have sent you the bios!

Hello, I have sent you the bios!!

Hello Daniel, please send me BIOS [email protected]

Thanks!

Me puedes enviar el bios mod [email protected]

Hello Daniel, please send me BIOS as well

[email protected]

Thanks

Can anyone send me the bios as well thanks in advance!
[email protected]

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.