More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Biostar TB360 pro 2.0

this should be enabled.

got that enabled , i saw the aperture size setting i turned off CSM as it disables it , and went to 2048MB and it worked with 6. put the 7th in. nothing. took that out. now 6 dont work. lol ( wheres that lump hammer )

this aperture size doesnt concern us, its for integrated cards. DO you have some setting , something about Resizable bar , to put it to auto.

yes. its below the enable minning i have set that to auto.

i appreciate your help …:+1:

ive contacted biostar hopefully they can help…

would my cpu be an issue? or only 16gb ram.

i doubt that. you have enough RAM and for CPU any CPU can do it.

IF more than three presumably yes and the power form your atx 1, 24 pin connector should control the cpu . The atx 2 psu needs to offer enough power to run the remaining slots. . Good luck!

Elysium, I have the same board. I am currently running 11 gpu’s. I had the same issue of finding out how this board uses power at the beginning, needless to say it was frustrating.

First is to not use the 16x full sized slot. I have a 2400w server psu and bought 6pin to 24 pin cables from paralles miner and hooked up 2 of them to the 24 pin ports and also run 6-pin cables to both Aux 1 and 2. Without all of this I have not had any luck running more than 5 cards. I believe I read somewhere after 5 cards the 2nd 24 pin is needed. I was able to run up to 8 cards with 2x24 pin and had to add the Aux pwr after that.
My bio settings are HD audio off, 4G enabled, Gen 2 on Pcie slots. I run 1 vega 64 flashed to a 56, 4-5700xt and 6-5600xt’s.

Hope this helps

sure does , i found that out i tried connecting the second psu even though the main one was 3000w , as soon as i hooked it up with both it worked ok , minus a dodgy riser. but its going now.

hey, i have same board and i am struggling to run it with more than 5 cards.
can you share your connections diagram. i am running with one server psu and atx psu.
i have 9 1660 super cards

1 Like

Where you able to figure it out im having the exact same issue

I have the
Tb360-btc pro 2.0
Pentium processor
16 gb ram ddr4
750 psu bronze to power up the board
1300 psu for the cards
7x Asus TUF 1660 super OC

I have both 24 pin connected
Both 6 pin atx are connected
Update bios to the latest version
All my riser are from GPURISER.COM

Both 4g mining options are enabled
All ports are set to 2nd gen
Disable the internal graphic
Primary set to peg

Every time I load the 5th card sometimes it doesn’t post and when it does post and boot correctly some graphics cards go offline
Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong or what I forgot to change

which processor is it ?
Well for me i turned off everything i didnt need on the board , like audio , sata controllers , the CSM needs to be off i turned mine off .
the table bar size under minning = enabled is set to auto
i left the speed on auto - i found setting to gen 1 or 2 or 3 didnt matter
i ended up splitting up the psu units to have equal amounts of cards - i checked each riser one card at a time that they worked , BUT i found that at times dont ask me why i would plug in a card in one slot then add another and wouldnt work , then if i switched the slots it would . >?
also i found loading up too many cables from the psu was causing issues - i dont power any more than 2 risers with the sata molex or 6pin. most actually are on individual cables as i have big power supplies - dont know if that makes a difference.
i dont have the primary set - as i dont have onboard graphics with the cpu i have.

also make sure u dont have any crossed wires as in one psu is powering the card and another is powering the riser like i accidentally did with the birds nest of cables. dont know if it makes a diff but just trying to rule out anything possibly causing grief

i did also clear the cmos. - latest bios
but i have 12 cards now running on it.

take screen shots of ur options u have in the bios and i can cross check with mine ?

I’m going to try all of this because I’m having the fifth card issue.

hey, did you figure the problem out pal? Guess a tonn of people including me has the same issue.
I got 4x 3080, 1x3070 working smoothly in my rig and willing to add some more cards.Powered up with 2x psu(1650). Another 3070 aaaaaand here I’m checking the forum. System starts up and works fine for 3 minutes at most,then It crashes.

Same here.
Already tried all the suggestions without solving the issue.
Sometimes is working for a few hours but i need to reboot a lot of times

1 Like

ive found at times dont know why , i need to switch the cards from one pcie slot to another which is a pain the in arse due to shifting the oc settings to a different card.

I know its not the risers as i tested them one by one - personally i wouldnt rush out to buy a second one for another rig , seems like it has small gremlins with it that are time consuming and frustrating.

Since I have the (8) PCI slot riserless versions of the TB360 and they have been very stable in my 2 primary configurations, I was hoping you folks found a working high count riser supporting option. Seems the jury is still out. Sorry to hear that :frowning:

My ASRock 110 Pro has been…frustrating at times as well.

i have an 8 slot biostar and 6 slot no issues . they work at treat. but these 12 slot boards. seem to cause more issues and headaches… thats why ive given up on them and gone to 6/8 slot boards. might be more smaller rigs but at least if one fails its only 6/8 cards not the 12 ( if you can get the 12 )

I definitely like the 8 slot units, cable management, etc., is very convenient.

I do find some hot cards will not allow me to use all 8 slots(VII’s), I just might get crazy and put risers in the gaps and build a double decker rig with it.

← don’t judge me, I am new to this :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, i’m also having the same issue with this mobo,
Found a guideline that created by biostar itself for the tb250 btc pro with 12gpus
Here is the link: Crypto Mining Guide

It seems that there are certain gpu that need to be powered by certain psu if you re using 2 psu

Will try this soon,

That’s wrong!
AUXPWR1 and 2 are actually outputs.
I had the same question and asked the manufacturer (Biostar). This is the answer:

"Dear Biostar User,

Thank you for contact with Biostar.

Regarding to your question AUXPWR1 and AUXPWR2 connectors are to provide 12V output.

But we don’t recommend that users use these two connectors to supply 12V power to graphics cards. Please use power supplies to provide 12V power to graphcis cards instead.

For further information crypto mining please refer to the mining guide and FAQ on our website.

FAQ → https://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/support/faq.php?searchfaq=TB360

Mining Guide → Crypto Mining Guide

Thanks.

Best Regards"