More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Booting problems

Good evening! Help the farm is not loaded, there was a message - Intel Corporation HD Graphics 610 (rev 04)

hi guys i have many rig newly set new 2 rigs
Asus B250 mining
cpu g4400
ram 4 * 2
psu 2450 hp for gpus
psu Cooler master v1200 for mb and riser

in telegram group
Recommend friends
too much oc ( i set all the gpus default )
and test other miners like phonex and …

i dont have problem in windows 10 but in hive
hive is started found all my hard ware cpu ram mb gpus
but i cant run any miners

Hello, please help! Error: invalid extent. I tried with several hiveos versions and USB sticks

Добрый день. У меня таже проблема. Вы разобрались как решить эту проблему?

Is it similar error in this screenshot

? please help.

It’s hardware problem.
Please check:

• power cables, risers, connectors.
  • also bad BIOS mod can be source of problems.
1 Like

ok! thank you!!!

Попробуй в формате диска, или как-то так называется, не помню. Ну кароче таким способом винду можно устанавливать. Образ диска вроде бы.

Please make sure you are configuring each rig seperatly. Cannot use same rig id and password.

have you tried to stop GUI?

bad disk,try change a new disk
if you remake this disk,it probably get problem shortly

Hello everyone! Did anyone encounter such a problem:
I plug-in 1 or 2 videocards into motherboard and the rig strats just fine.
But if I plug-in one more card it doesn’t boot saying “reboot and select proper boot device”.

My config:
CPU: Celeron g3900
RAM: 4GB
Motherboard: ASUS EX-B250-V7
GPU: RTX 2070 SUPER x 3

Hello guys,
When i restart the system always get this error: uncompression error --system halted. After 10-15 restart it’s boot normally. What is the problem? I tried 2 SSD, 1 HDD and 3 USB Drive. My motherboard is Esonic H81 BTC-King. Ram is 8 GB DDR 3 1333 MHz. Thank you!

I changed ram, problem is solved…

HI,
I have a problem running HIVE on one of my computers.
Motherboard: ASUS M2N
Processor: 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+
Is it possible that this kit is too old?
Any ideas?
Please help.

It’s seems like there is error (damaged) on disk surface. Try boot flash and boot from other storage

Hi All,

Having an issue booting GPUs, hoping someone can provide some thoughts.

I have a 6 ASUS Dual RX 5600 XT build, with a MSI Z390a-Pro MB, Intel i3 9100F CPU, 1 16gb DDR4 RAM, and have been attempting to power up via SSD flashed with the Stable HiveOS.

Upon power up, the MB will run through the sequence and the EZ debug LED’s all go out, the GPUs all kick on, but once the MB gets through all lights, the GPU fans all turn off but power remains (lights, etc.), and they are not being picked up in my Farm.

I’ve tried to get a monitor on the GPUs, but screen acts like there’s nothing there. Any help is greatly appreciated.

The same thing happens to me, did you find a solution?

[image]

Hello, Can someone advise me what to do?

My rig was running just fine for a day, finally. I have no GPU bios modification I ! set the recommended overclock/ undervolt setting for stock rx 5700 xt. Then It shut off and I only got black screen after the BIOS settings. I took the motherboard’s battery out reset the Bios setting for my Asus b250 mining expert, hopefully good as it can be( happy to take full configuration from anyone!). Since then the black screen gone but now I have a different issue, which I do not know how to fix it.

Please see the pictures attached!

Установил новый риг из 12 видеокарт. Но при запуске полетного листа на монете ETH и майнере nbminer 37.1 и 36.1 пишет невозможно скачать майнер. Мой логин Naserig4 ферма rig4arm риг sasa2. Помогите, пожалуйста.