More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Broke my phone with my authenticator app in it, how tf do i get back into my farm

As the title says, i havent really stressed as my rigs havent been down since i broke my phone, but about a week ago one of my rigs broke, and ive been “Logged out” and now im about to put it back online with a few changes, i need to tune it etc, i cant get in without my authenticator app thats on my broken phone… can any admins help me here?
Cheers,
Jrs

Email [email protected], or for quicker results use the chat feature at the bottom right of any of the hive sites

Ohhh fuck, I don’t really think it’s possible to get back into your farm. But, what phone do you have? Is it an iPhone or Android-operated mobile phone? If it’s an iPhone, I think you won’t be able to do anything about it. But, if it’s an Android smartphone, you can actually use some great data recovery services that could restore all the data from your phone. I don’t know if you’ll be able to transfer all the data to the other phone, but still, you should try it. You can use the services of Android Data Recovery | SALVAGEDATA Recovery as their data recovery services are truly fantastic.

How broke is your phone? And what kind of phone is it? More details please

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.