More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Cant load a 2nd 3080ti Lhr to my rig

hello everyone, I am running a mixed rig with 1 3080lhr. Been running for 3 weeks like a charm.

Nbminer for the 3080ti Lhr ( if found it better than T-rex) but I did try T-rex and same problem.

Trex for the 3x nvidia non lhr

Team red for the 6x Amd cards

problem when booting up when we get to the dag files on the Nbminer ( 3080ti) it crashes

I also removed 1 card from the rig that has been running for weeks and just popped the 3080ti on the riser and same thing… crashes. I lowered the clocks ( 1080 2250 250pl) and same thing.

now I broght the gpu to my sons place and set it up on his rig with only 3 gpu’s ( mixed aswell) and she mines but then crashes.

Tomorrow I will setting up the 3080ti on its own rig and do more testing.

if anyone has and pointers please dont hesitate.

thanks

post a screenshot of your worker overview screen

Today I will be doing more testing. I will first remove my 1st 3080ti Lhr thats been mining for weeks and see how it does. I also have a second rig ready to go. I might consider to splitting up the 2 brands onto there own rigs.

the last Gpu

ok here is an update, I added my sons 2070super and placed it on the same riser and wiring and fired it up. She mines fine. I will switch it for the 3080ti lhr and see what it does.

maybe my oc’s were to agressive

any light setting I should be using ? @keaton_hiveon

thanks

2900 is on the high side, if its not stable just lower the memory. core clock at 1250 is fine.

i would also switch your 3060tis to locked clocks as well, core offsets just waste power/create more heat.

thanks Keaton, ok I removed all the gpu’s on the rig and set zero values and she fired up.

I then set 1100c 1200m and zero for the pl. She is mining fin now for 30min. I then added back all my 10gpu’s and she is running steady

now I just need to fine tune it.

also could you suggest some 3060ti non lhr oc’s values. I did set them with a core clock but she was not hashing as much

thanks sean

the goal is to run the lowest core clock while getting the max hashrate. start at 1500 and slowly lower, when hashrate starts to drop youre there.

keep in mind this is only applicable to non lhr, lhr cards dont really react the same, still best to run the lowest core clock possible but depending on the miner there may be no difference between 1200 and 1500 for lhr