More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Can't mine to Hiveon, lost my eth?!

So I screwed up, I was checking my wallets and I saw that my eth wallet wasn’t the same as coinbase was showing.
I freaked out thinking address was hacked and changed it. Then my hiveon pool reset :hushed::hushed: to 0.

So doing some looking i found that coinbase your wallet address changes, so I switched my wallet address back to my old one.

Now whenever I try to mine the gpus goto sleep Zzzz

Heres a screenshot of the miner, any help appreciated im lost at this point, been through flight sheet, wallet, everything I know. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I would love to know if this can be solved so would love it if someone could help us

It’s not like it said do not use a wallet that changes the receiving address and I also had no clue it changed addresses on Coinbase :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
It’s more annoying because hive os has been a dream to use so far. Not had one crash, so easy to set up as well.
Also I saw on another thread that u can mine to the old address and go to 0.1 eth but I have no clue what the old address was. I only changed it because I saw it had changed so the 0.1 eth might not have even got to the wallet

You should be able to:

• Select your rig
  • Go to they “Activity” tab
  • In there you will find your old flight sheet pushes.

Click on payload and you will see your old addresses.

Just an update I was able to get the old address and when I started mining back to it, my balance was there.

This topic was automatically closed 185 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.