More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Change Wallet

Hello to all,

This morning i change my wallet addr (to flight …) from one wallet to another … the proccess of my mminer is 73% to complete the 100% (0.1 eth) to complete for payout…
after 6 hours i see from mining proccess 3% and no payout… I dont see any transaction and no payment into my wallet…
What sould i do for this ?

Thanks in advance…

I have just done the same thing. Did you get any response? Did you figure it out?

Gaz

Yes i solved through hive os admin… if u change wallet you eth does not gone …they stay this address until 28th every month…then hive os send it … sorry for my bad english…
So the best think is to change address after 100% (0.1 eth) payout…

Cool. So it’s still there, I guess that you just lose track of exactly how much you have?

1 Like

Hello thanks OK I get you have to change the address after payout thats not Kool but anywho if you have some left like I do what wallet does it go too since the one you mine to now is different since you had to change it and its going to be different again lol

This topic was automatically closed 185 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.