More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

CMP 170HX not workin

Can you give more details, what OS? are you using the splitter that came with it and connecting 2 8-pin pcie cables, does the bios detect the card at all?

You may should share some picture of your setup :smiley: I’m also interested !

For information, I followed your advice with server box and alibaba supplier, so thanks :wink:
And yes, good investment :+1:

Hi all,

i have the same problem to make the card running.
I tested Win 10 T-rex miner, but the card seems not be known in the system.
So my questions:
Which OS you use
Which mining-software you use?

The heatingproblem i will resolve of an other way.
If successfull i will inform

Thanks a lot

Sure, here you go.

Mining shed

I run my rigs on HiveOS and t-res miner.

That’s pretty great :+1: :slight_smile:

For information, I just bought few AMD BC-160 Navi12 too that gives 72mh at 130w for $1270 to test… seems very interesting!

@Edouard Any issues with heat like the CMP’s?

Hi @Greek , I don’t get it yet, both cards type have been sent yesterday from china :slight_smile:
I’ll let you know :wink:

Hope this helps.

I do really like this solution.

Hi All,

New part design. Contact me and I´ll send you the 3D file. Sent the file to [email protected] as it does not allow me to share it.

You can now get the inlet duct here:

Thanks

What was the outcome? I have 4 and cant seem to get them working. Driver Update?

Mine are working fine, no driver updates, I am running them on HiveOS.

Me too but they aren’t working… They show up as Pro V520

Not sure what could be happening. I think HiveOS may have some drivers for them. Unfortunately, I am glutton for pain, I don’t typically document what I did so I can suffer again next time hahaha. Here’s a screenshot of mine, been working fine now for about a month or so.

Hi @muonline2017 I am considering the water cooling option with my cmp170hx. Just checked the video on bilibili, all is needed is the corsair 240? but the black backplate shown on minute 18, is that custom made or sold somewhere? thanks!

So I have a personal need and I need to sell my rig with 5 170HX cards. If anyone is interested, please let me know and we can discuss. I would also consider selling only the cards, but I would prefer to sell the whole rig. Here are the specs:

• nVidia CMP 170HX GPUs - 5
  • ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ 13GPU Mining Motherboard
  • Core i3 7100T 3.4GH with cooling fan
  • XPG Z1 DDR4 8Gb memory
  • Kingston 240Gb SSD
  • Parallel Miner 1400W PSU
  • AAAWave 10GPU open frame stackable chassis
  • 3 5300rpm fans

Rig is running on HiveOS, t-rex miner, mining to f2pool and the performance is 810-814MH/s at about 1100w. I keep the cards at the full 250w, except when it’s hot outside, then I set the PL to 200w and at 200w the performance is 790Mh/s. The rig has been running consistently and completely stable since 11/21/21. I have only turned it off to blow air through the cards to remove dust about once a month.

I am near Kansas City, if anyone wants to pick it up in person and fully assembled, otherwise, I can take it apart and ship it anywhere in the US. Buyer pays for shipping.

You are buying a plug-n-play mining rig, fully functional, up to date, with all issues resolved.

Asking - $30,000 USD
I can accept USD via wire or USDC. I would also consider accepting BTC or ETH if that makes it easier.
If I am shipping, I will ship via UPS within 24hrs of receiving full payment, just so I can take it apart, clean it, and package it.
If it is being picked up in person, I will require a $1000 advance in USDC with the rest at the time of exchange.

Anyone interested in buying the rig will need to show proof of funds before I commit to selling it to anyone. If you intend to wire the funds, I will give you my bank information but you will need to verify that you are ready to wire funds. I sold an ASIC miner to a person over 2 weeks ago and he is still having issues with his bank to send the wire.

If any questions, please send me PM here.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.