More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Connecting to a full node running on a Windows machine

I’m running an Alephium node on a Windows machine on my home network. I wanted to connect a worker to that network to connect to my node an mine. How do i connect my Hive rig to my windows machine with a private network, and are there any special configs required to connect? Any tips you have are welcome, as i’m completely new to this. Thank you.

As per Alephium wiki under mining section 3.2.Troubleshooting:
How to connect my miner to my full node on another computer in the same subnet ?

1. Add the following to your user.conf and restart your full node.
    alephium.mining.api-interface = "0.0.0.0"
  2. Run your miner with -a IP, where the IP is your full node’s IP in the subnet.
    Troubleshooting - Alephium wiki

Also you might use ZeroTire connecting from a different network as a local privet network.

And why not run the node at your rig on HiveOs using a vnc and you can access it remotely if you set up zerotire. for a file browser you may use pcmanfm apt-get install pcmanfm and to run it just type pcmanfm. the user.conf youll find it at root/.alephium

The easiest way is using the official cold wallet single address from alephium-wallet GitHub - alephium/alephium-wallet and Alephium metapool MetaPool

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.