More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

CPU Temp reported wrong?

Hi.
Last night I updated HiveOS to version it was offering (0.6-203@210403). I just noticed that my CPU temperature is shown as 0. I also checked screenshot I made yesterday before upgrade and on it is shows normal temperature of 37°. Did anyone else notice this after updating?

Motherboard
P6T SE ASUSTeK Computer INC. (0908 09/21/2010)
CPU
8 × Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz

Downgraded to v0.6-202@210403
CPU temp is there again.

2 Likes

I upgraded and now my temps are reading at 94 degrees for my cpu.

Motherboard P5LD2-SE ASUSTeK Computer INC. (1301 08/16/2007)
CPU 2 × Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU E2140 @ 1.60GHz

CPU Temp is 0°

I got this same after update :frowning:

CPU Temp is 0°

Motherboard

P5K64 WS ASUSTeK Computer INC. (0404 07/12/2007)

I have the same problem.
CPU temp is shown 0.

More, one of my gtx 1060 6GB is totally failed, because T-REX was automatically updated - new version T-REX does not support my normal overclock !!!

Now I will do downgrade to 0.6-202 version of hive os

Yes, it works on that one. I see there is even newer version from 09.04. And wonder if it would work on that one. Also I don’t know how to report a bug to Hiveos devs.

Wrong temperatures reported here too! But also the order of the different cards mining numbers, temperature and so forth has gone wrong too.

Just tested with version 0.6-203@210410
0°C on it also.

Did this fix it self in the new versions? For me it seems correct now.

I contacted support, they responded and told me it is a bug that wil be fixed in 0.6.204 version.

Hi All,

I am new to Hive OS and wanted to try it on my gaming rig while i am working on the company laptop.
For some reason it is reporting cpu temp quite high and power consumption way over what i expect.
Is this thing mining on my cpu? I have only one worker (phoenix miner non my 1080ti).
I have tested to downgrade and tested several versions but always the same problem.
I hope you can help me.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.