More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Crazypool on hiveos

Does anyone know how to use crazypool? Whatever settings and miners im using, i get an error that it cant connect to the pool:

[13:29:23] ERROR - ethash - Failed to establish connection to mining pool: Socket operation timed out
[13:29:23] INFO - Logout.                                                                                                                                                                                          
[13:29:23] INFO - ethash - Logging in to us.crazypool.org(209.126.84.207):3333 ...                                                                                                                                 
[13:29:43] ERROR - ethash - Failed to establish connection to mining pool: Socket operation timed out
[13:29:43] INFO - Logout.                                                                                                                                                                                          
[13:29:43] INFO - ethash - Logging in to eu.crazypool.org(161.97.160.37):3333 ...                                                                                                                                  
[13:30:04] ERROR - ethash - Failed to establish connection to mining pool: Socket operation timed out
[13:30:04] INFO - Logout.

Any updates guys? Cannot configure crazy pool miner too. Please help…

I managed to confince my minerhoster to allow eu.crazypool.org:3333 (port 333) and now it works fine. Check your firewall or router settings and try to open port 3333

same problem here. i want to use crazypool, but i cant.

Crazypool have some problem with the ssl certificate!
Put it to run without ssl that works!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Finally worked for me. Here the config I did

Capture d’écran 2021-07-28 à 14.47.31

Definitely don’t trust these idiots and switch to crazypool! a crappy pool. balances reset! These are total scammers and idiots!

This topic was automatically closed 185 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.