More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

CryptoNightHeavy HiceHash

Народ подскажите как настроить хайв под данный протокол на найсхэш?
Пробовал xmr и claymore. Хайв говорит что все майнит без проблем, но найсхэш не принимает мощность. не подскажите что сделать или куда копать? Может конфиг специфический необходимо прописать?

1 Like

Firt off, you need to use BTC address that was assigned to you by Nicehash if you want to monitor your prgoress on their Dashboard.

Regarding config, I think there is something wrong in HiveOS templates… I’ve managed to use both xmr and Claymore for Cryptonight_v7 on Nicehash, but I had to change pool url into cryptonightv7.eu.nicehash.com:3363 and for xmr I had to insert “currency”: “cryptonight_v7” into Config override section. I think you can reconfigure all of that for eavy instead of v7. Check their support page: https://www.nicehash.com/help/getting-rejected-shares-on-cryptonight-cryptonightv7-or-cryptonightheavy

Anyway, my initial opinion is that I get a bit better hash rate with Claymore and a bit lower power consumtion. I didn’t have time to fine tune xmr-stak…

1 Like

Вообще не вижу проблемы настроить ни cn-v7 ни cn-heavy
Claymore для cn-heavy не подходит
настройки пула cn-v7

POOL: cryptonightv7.eu.nicehash.com:3363, WALLET: %DWAL%.%WORKER_NAME%, PSW: x
POOL: cryptonightv7.usa.nicehash.com:3363, WALLET: %DWAL%.%WORKER_NAME%, PSW: x

и указать в Claymore override

-pow7 1

для cn-heavy использовать xmr-stak
потоки на проц и карты расписывать не буду
адрес пула: cryptonightheavy.eu.nicehash.com:3364
в config override прописать

"currency":"cryptonight_heavy",

для использования xmr-stak для копки cn-v7

"currency":"monero7",

• адреса пула см.выше
2 Likes

I was unable to use Claymore for CN heavy - for me it works only CN v7.

For xmr-stak - there I can run both CN v7 and CN heavy. Only, problem is that xmr-stak has lower hash rate than Clymore for same OC settings and power consumption.

1 Like