More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Custom Miner Integration

@ATrump

recommend instead of
echo "-mport $WEB_PORT" >> $CUSTOM_CONFIG_FILENAME
in h-config.sh

and
WEB_PORT=3335
in h-manifest.conf

just change global_config.txt to:

#DONT EDIT THIS FILE, IT WILL BE OVERWTITTEN AFTER UPDATE

#Management port, readonly
-mport 3335

#Log to the same file
-logfile /var/log/miner/phoenixminer/lastrun_noappend.log

the rest of the options in there are not implemented yet (HW control) or are not the correct syntax for Phoenix… -r in Phoenix is -rmode

#run reboot.sh on GPU hangs
-r 1

#Target temp
-tt 68

#stop GPU temperature
-tstop 82

-allpools 1

I am running without a -tt option and it works fine (using HiveOS autofan)

Thanks, I’ll fix it in next release.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Custom miner: teamredminer

A post was merged into an existing topic: Custom miner: PhoenixMiner

T-Rex NVidia GPU CUDA 9.1/9.2 miner package

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Custom miner: PhoenixMiner

скажите при обновлении майнера достаточно ли изменить путь или надо удалять старый надо

варианты обновления:

• для обновления из командной строки: custom-get <путь> -f
  • удалить папку с майнером через файловый менеджер тогда закачается апдейт из того что в веб прописано

пока так только

Привет.Будь добр поподробней-в чем было дело.Третьи сутки кроме "unknown miner custom"ничего не выходит.

Как установить/запустить файловый менеджер?

Установил/запустил Nautilus. :slight_smile:

mc - Midnight Commander уже установлен

лучший консольный файловый менеджер

If possible, can you change the order of the arguments being passed to cryptodredge so that they are more configurable?

Right now, you have:

./CryptoDredge $(< $CUSTOM_CONFIG_FILENAME) --log $CUSTOM_LOG_BASENAME.log -b ${WEB_HOST}:${WEB_PORT}$@

If you change it to:

./CryptoDredge --log $CUSTOM_LOG_BASENAME.log -b ${WEB_HOST}:${WEB_PORT} $(< $CUSTOM_CONFIG_FILENAME)$@

Users can change the API port to something other than localhost in ‘Extra config arguments’. Cryptodredge seems to accept the last occurance of a command line argument, so this lets people override everything.

Logfile and API are used by HiveOS. If user override it, he won’t get statistics at web face.

Right!

My intentions were to change the API port, though. “127.0.0.1” is too restrictive, which makes it so you can’t use anything other than Hive for monitoring. I wanted to change it to “0.0.0.0” so I can query cryptodredge, but I’m unable to change it because of the last “-b” argument.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [REQUEST] Miners for adding to HiveOS | Майнеры для добавления в HiveOS

I’m sorry, but we decided to keep the current order of the arguments according to the interests of the security of other users.
The good news is that all integration scripts are open, you can change it as you want.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Custom miner: phoenixminer

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Custom miner: phoenixminer

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Custom miner: xmrig-amd

Can anyone help me integrate the X22i algo miner for SUQA coin with HiveOS? I have tried to add this miner as a custom miner and it didn’t work for me. I dont know how to start the miner after installation. I couldn’t find any clear guides on how to do that. https://github.com/zjazz/zjazz_cuda_miner_experimental/releases
I have installed the v9.1 cuda.

Thank you!

2 Likes