Daily earning getting less on HiveOn Pool compared to others

ETH Price rocket sky - estimated earnings in all pools go up and HiveOn goes down and down. Reported & current are at +/- 3mh @ all times but daily profits are getting worse in HiveOn day after day this week.

ie. my setup is supposed to give ~32 dollars / day according to mining calculators and im always around 30-28 which is totally ok. But everyday daily earnings are getting lower and lower (looking at daily eth amount not $ earnings) and this is starting to bug me deeply. Any idea whats goin on? my daily 0,083 eth/day is now down to 0,060 at same reported hashrate and average. This doesnt happen in other pools when i switch

1 Like

I am thinking the same, I have 520/Mh on eth and it gives me 34$ a day when online calculators say i should get 48$. I just don’t understand how that works?

2 Likes

I wanted to create a new topic, glad Im not the only one having this problem. I dont have as much mh/s as you guys but at 219mh/s stable reported and abarage is 218.8 mh/s per 24hr.

When it says I am suppose to get this or that much, I always get ca -10% of that reported by hiveon pool in the stats, and when I controlled for 7 days, I dont get 0.004645 as reported by cryptocompare.com

It kind of started after their changes in september.

2 Likes

Be cautious with the “estimators” as few are having issues, including HiveOn’s. 3djc confirmed with the dev’s and shared the UI issue in Discord:

3djc — Today at 1:07 PM
Got confirmation from the dev, this is a UI glitch that doesn’t affect mining income
[1:07 PM]
Glitch should be fixed shortly

2 Likes

Thanks for info, great help. Got same issue several times again. Mining rewards seems about 25% lower than what it should b at the moment. Looking forward to this been fixed. Glad to see its just visual, and hope that is the case and the only case

I get this was an issue a couple of weeks ago but just recently my estimated earnings began to plummet despite the pool homepage indicating I should be getting much more. Is this still broken?

Untitled2

I saw later posts on Discord which appeared to indicate it was adjusted/fixed, but I don’t pay any attention to estimators of “earnings”. There may be some conversations on Discord, have not checked yet :slight_smile:

I have only measured “hash in” to the pool(s) and actual ETH out to my wallet(s) since I started this game. All my payout amounts have been set at the same threshold etc.

Of course, GAS prices/limits have really messed up my clean history of measurements. GAS limit delays have doubled up some payouts :roll_eyes:

All those opinions shared, ETH/month appears on track across my rigs.