More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Daily earning getting less on HiveOn Pool compared to others

ETH Price rocket sky - estimated earnings in all pools go up and HiveOn goes down and down. Reported & current are at +/- 3mh @ all times but daily profits are getting worse in HiveOn day after day this week.

ie. my setup is supposed to give ~32 dollars / day according to mining calculators and im always around 30-28 which is totally ok. But everyday daily earnings are getting lower and lower (looking at daily eth amount not $ earnings) and this is starting to bug me deeply. Any idea whats goin on? my daily 0,083 eth/day is now down to 0,060 at same reported hashrate and average. This doesnt happen in other pools when i switch

1 Like

I am thinking the same, I have 520/Mh on eth and it gives me 34$ a day when online calculators say i should get 48$. I just don’t understand how that works?

2 Likes

I wanted to create a new topic, glad Im not the only one having this problem. I dont have as much mh/s as you guys but at 219mh/s stable reported and abarage is 218.8 mh/s per 24hr.

When it says I am suppose to get this or that much, I always get ca -10% of that reported by hiveon pool in the stats, and when I controlled for 7 days, I dont get 0.004645 as reported by cryptocompare.com

It kind of started after their changes in september.

2 Likes

Be cautious with the “estimators” as few are having issues, including HiveOn’s. 3djc confirmed with the dev’s and shared the UI issue in Discord:

3djc — Today at 1:07 PM
Got confirmation from the dev, this is a UI glitch that doesn’t affect mining income
[1:07 PM]
Glitch should be fixed shortly

2 Likes

Thanks for info, great help. Got same issue several times again. Mining rewards seems about 25% lower than what it should b at the moment. Looking forward to this been fixed. Glad to see its just visual, and hope that is the case and the only case

I get this was an issue a couple of weeks ago but just recently my estimated earnings began to plummet despite the pool homepage indicating I should be getting much more. Is this still broken?

Untitled2

I saw later posts on Discord which appeared to indicate it was adjusted/fixed, but I don’t pay any attention to estimators of “earnings”. There may be some conversations on Discord, have not checked yet :slight_smile:

I have only measured “hash in” to the pool(s) and actual ETH out to my wallet(s) since I started this game. All my payout amounts have been set at the same threshold etc.

Of course, GAS prices/limits have really messed up my clean history of measurements. GAS limit delays have doubled up some payouts :roll_eyes:

All those opinions shared, ETH/month appears on track across my rigs.

Hi, I keep having the same problem. It started a few days ago, the “expected earnings / week” and the “Expected earnings /day” dropped to half of my usual earnings. I hope it is only a GUI issue and that it will be fixed soon.

Thanks.

mine dropped hard 2 days ago too :frowning:

hiveonpool says 12$ / day, whattomine says 16$ / day. My profits were stable since the beginning but now hiveon and calculated profits drift away…some % are ok, but 30 % it not ok. I think I switch to another pool. 0.1 eth for minimum payout is a little bit too high since difficulty grew that much…other pools are at 0.01 eth which is better in most cases.

Might want to look at total hash rates and add the following comment from Discord into your assessments:

TíasJørnesson — Today at 3:24 AM
Hiveveryone!

As you’re most likely aware, there are current stat issues on Hiveon. This is in part due to the increased server load.

The issue only affects statistics displayed and has absolutely 0 impact on your mining operations.

We’re working on it and will have it fixed as soon as possible.

All shares sent are still being accounted for and will be credited to your balances with a slight delay.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

uff…that´s hard to proof and easy to say…

your earnings are down, but dont be scared, all is fine, you dont loose money … that you hear from every company short before shares fall down…hard to believe for me. look at Wirecard e.g. lol…good bless I didnt buy wirecard shares :wink:

Thankfully, no one is locked into contracts and a miner can point to any pool/solo mine as they wish at any time.

I have experienced some issue on 4 pools to date how about you?

I love to have all miners onto one pool, makes it easyer for me to manage, so I only can report about Hiveonpool for GPU miners and Flockpool for CPU miners.

After testing a bunch pools, I consolidated as well. Efficiency in management matters :slight_smile:

We all should have a strategy.

On topic from Discord:

TíasJørnesson — Today at 10:25 AM
@here Stats should be returning back to normal getting us back on track. Refresh, clear cache etc. If you’re having issues.

Thanks for hanging in there guys ;)) (edited)

@TíasJørnesson
@here Stats should be returning back to normal getting us back on track. Refresh, clear cache etc. If you’re having issues. Thanks for hanging in there guys ;)) (edited)

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.