More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Data Load Error All The Time Now? WTF?

Recently The hive os interface has been continuously struggling to connect. What’s the deal?
And It’s not my internet. Miners continue to work flawlessly.

3 Likes

Same problem here :frowning:

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

Data load error, retrying…

1 Like

same here

2 Likes

I cant get in and it offers me someone elses email to reset my password. Dont fall for that.

I’ve only been having problems for the last few days. I’m starting to like it. I will change the system.

After logging in the next time I reload the page, it throws me out.

I only have 2 of my rigs on Hive and I do like the interface. But this not being able to connect really makes me question whether to add my other 4 rigs and start paying for the service. it’s been an ongoing issue for over a month. Today is by far the worst.

2 Likes

Now this error also appeared: Error 502 Ray ID: 61c67568ae091c1f • 2021-02-04 18:29:42 UTC
Bad gateway

1 Like

Looks like Ddos

I’ve been experiencing the same kind of stuff lately. Today, I cant see my stats, balance and history on hiveon pool which is pretty trippy. I’m kind of worried that I lost everithing…

Hive just responded to my chat with all problems will be resolved shortly and don’t worry all mining stats and mining proceeds credited. Something like that. Pool must be down. I hope we get paid for the down time

1 Like

Pool is not down because I can see stratum working.
Only the API seem odd

2 Likes

Currently getting this error.
I need to be able to monitor and control my miners…
Can’t access via App or Website.

Steps I have taken
– Clear all Browser cache
– Rebooted PC
– Attempted access from Different PC
– Attempted access from Different PC on different network / mobile network

1 Like

Same here. i was doing the settings for one new card and it just dissepers the pop up but still hashing then i get kicked ut and cant login… dont know if this is related or not Statup | Public API V2 Service
on hiveos twitter they said its going to be down for 15 min at 15 utc thats 4 h ago

1 Like

Same here!

And after this started, also started having invalid shares on hiveOs interface, the pool doesn´t identifies any invalid share though.

i have the same issue…

i just open the.hiveos.farm in another browser and works properly.

i just changed my 5700XT oc setting after that the system start to show me the invalid shares . then the rig rebooted automatically , after that i cant sign in . i have tried many ways . different pc … different browser … apps and many things … and nothing work .
miner is working by the way . its hot . but i cant connect to it .

Its not you, just wait a little.

1 Like