More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Data Load Error All The Time Now? WTF?

Pool is not down because I can see stratum working.
Only the API seem odd

2 Likes

Currently getting this error.
I need to be able to monitor and control my miners…
Can’t access via App or Website.

Steps I have taken
– Clear all Browser cache
– Rebooted PC
– Attempted access from Different PC
– Attempted access from Different PC on different network / mobile network

1 Like

Same here. i was doing the settings for one new card and it just dissepers the pop up but still hashing then i get kicked ut and cant login… dont know if this is related or not Statup | Public API V2 Service
on hiveos twitter they said its going to be down for 15 min at 15 utc thats 4 h ago

1 Like

Same here!

And after this started, also started having invalid shares on hiveOs interface, the pool doesn´t identifies any invalid share though.

i have the same issue…

i just open the.hiveos.farm in another browser and works properly.

i just changed my 5700XT oc setting after that the system start to show me the invalid shares . then the rig rebooted automatically , after that i cant sign in . i have tried many ways . different pc … different browser … apps and many things … and nothing work .
miner is working by the way . its hot . but i cant connect to it .

Its not you, just wait a little.

1 Like

2 Likes

something wrong with the servers?

1 Like

1 Like

Nope not working still

That’s what it says :wink: you wanna see under Public API V2

still ain’t working…

Hell yeah! It’s working again! :smiley:

Mine was updating when shit hit the fan and now its not booting anymore. Fresh install it is

This same issue started on my rigs yesterday. I didn’t see any fix suggestions here, assuming a network issue/firewall setting? Don’t know what changed all servers are clean and green though. If I find any suggested fix actions I will repost. This is very annoying, I have 3 rigs in different parts of my house so remote access is very helpful.

1 Like

same for me

Started happening today.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.