More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error when logging with Chrome

Hi folks!

This is the second time thta occurs, when logging in on HiveOS with Chrome on my desktop, I get this error message from Chrome sayinf it’s not possible to access the website, verify if it has typing error, try to execute windows network diagnoses and finally DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN.

Nothing was changed from yesterday on this system, but trying to solve this issue, I have deleted cookies, downloaded files, temporary browsing files, etc, did change two DNS IP’s too Google’s ones on router, flushed DNS on windows, incognito Chrome browsing, F12 + emptying cache and refreshing on Chrome, with no success.

I can access HiveOS from the rig’s firefox browser, but not from chrome and internet explorer from the desktop system.

Do you have any other hint?

Thanks!

Fala amigo, tente alterar o DNS na conexão. PAra mim funcionou. Segue tutorial… https://www.hostinger.com.br/tutoriais/corrigir-dns-probe-finished-nxdomain?ppc_campaign=google_performance_max&gclid=CjwKCAjw2bmLBhBREiwAZ6ugo2Ihq2d6ZugcarCUTNhhrVA7CHxKYxcPkRH69EM-GQKFfFNuG1_BXxoC5lsQAvD_BwE

The same is happening to me. But even through Firefox it doesn’t. Until yesterday it was normal. I’ve tried it on two different computers and it didn’t work. I was only able to login from my Mac (using Chrome). Could anyone help? Thanks

Eu tinha um par de DNS no roteador e outro configurado no Windows, estes não resolviam para os IP’s na Hive de vez em quando e os do roteador sim, por isso a outra máquina que não usava os DNS do roteador funcionava e a Windows não. Então configurei o Windows com os mesmo DNS do roteador e normalizou.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.