More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Drive 470.05 for RTX 3060 in HiveOS

When will drive 470.05 be released on HiveOS? I saw that many are using it on windows, I would like to know if the HiveOS team has a forecast for launching it for the system.

3 Likes

I’m interested also . i have 2 3060 cards. I hope to be realesed soon.

Only available in Windows and you need to have your card directly plugged into an SLI PCIE 3.0 motherboard. Risers will auto nerf the card back to limp mode.

1 Like

I have the same problem, can someone help?

also interested! any forecast for this?

I am also interested. I got 4x rtx 3060 running on windows but windows freaks out (crashs) all the time. Would definitely appreciate if I could run them on hiveos

Check out lol miner 1.29 with nvidia driver 460.39. It will give 75% of full hashrate. In other words, around 36-38 mh/s. Better than 25 mh/s and worse than ideal 50 mh/s

yep I can verify this works. just sorted this out on one of my rigs. converted to Hive os from Windows. Was getting 46.86Mhs on Windows.
Switched to Hiveos and had a big fro to 32Mhs.
Loaded Nvidea 460.39 vid Driver and run LOL miner and now can get now 39.3Mhs. It is still 15% down on what I was getting but I guess that is it!
Running the following set up if anyone is interested :wink:
FA = 100
CC = 127
MC = 2477
PL = 123
============ Producing 39.31Mhs==============

if I’m not mistaken this beta version was made only for windows.
I believe it will never appear in hiveos
try 470.42.01

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.