More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Ergo Hasrate issues

Hi everyone, i started mining this week with very cheap setup. I have 4x Asus EX Rx570 4gb and currently im mining ERG and my hashrate fluctuate like 10mh up and down is it usually like this or something wrong with my OC?

![Screenshot_20210722-230956_Hive OS|236x500]

here is my oc and i modded my bios with One click patcher to 1500straps

It does fluctuate to my knowledge. Check the average if its 70 mh like you show , you get quite good results

Check also the temps of the cards keep them around 55-65 not higher.

thanks buddy, it averages like 67.8mhs /did lil bit math/ temps are 56-58c at 60% fan. Before i started mining i tear down gpu changed thermal pad under mini sink, put new thermal compound /arctic mx4/ and lubricated noisy fans. it becomes like new gpu. At first these gpus were running on 65-68c and after cleaning it temps are going down like waterfall xd. /previous paste almost got soldered to gpu chip/

Its all good then. They should do around 65 so you are good .

Leave everything the same but remove Memory Voltage and Memory Controller voltage. Leave these 2 options empty. I left those 2 empty and I am getting Stable 70 Mh

tried ur tips and still fulctuates same as 60 to 70. thanks for help buddy :grin:

you bios modded with polaris editor ? and which miner are you using

The fluctuation is because ergo isnot mine for some time every minute or so. Its how the algo works. Some miners dont fluctuate because they ignore this. This is what i read about in internet.

I don’t think so mine was stable at 70 mh…

im minning with teamredminer

Try nanominer

I mined some Ergo with teamredminer and it was changing around 60 with the same settings i used for ETH. Average was 60.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.