More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

ERGO Miners Comparative

This is an ERGO Miners Comparative with 4 x 3080, with Fixed Core Clock to avoid any Silicion Lottery of the GPU.

All 3080 are at:

Core 1500
Memory 900

Miners :

Nbminer : Fee 2%

Nanominer : Fee 2.5%

T-Rex : Fee 2%

lolMiner : Fee 1.5%

Shares:

Miner HiveOS Pool Stales Comment
Nbminer 1925 1924 5 Shares are reality
nanominer 1900 1879 7 Included Fee in the shares
T-Rex 1917 1914 6 Shares are reality
lolMiner 1964 1969 4 Shares are reality

With HiveOS results: we have all of them around 205-206Mhs. Only we found that lolMiner goes down Mhs during the ERGO Data Set, all other miners doesn’t do it. During that ERGO Data Set is impossible to mine, so why they continue showing the same Mhs?

Pool:

Miner Average Mhs Real Income
Nbminer 207.10 Mhs
nanominer 206.11 Mhs
T-Rex 201.49 Mhs
lolMiner 215.63 Mhs
1 Like

i wanted to ask you something else. you pushed the core clock much and memory low.
what if you decrees a bit the core clock and up the memory a bit. wouldnt it be the same or maybe more MH/s or less ? Core clock raises GPU temp and watts used usually.

Cause the common john doe user would complain that the worker/miner has down spikes.

For the ERGO Mining the Memory is not too much important, it is more Core Hungry. This is why it was pushed the Core and reduced the memory, not need it too much stress there.

Here you can see better what I said…

During the ERGO Data Set, that could happen 4 times in a Minute for example, that time creating the Ergo Data Set it cannot be mining. Here you can easy see that the calculation of the Mhs in lolMiner is correctly. During last 10s, 1.3s where for the data Ergo Set and the other 8.7S for mining so that makes the Mhs to be reduced. In the other miner the T-Rex that doesn’t happen and it is impossible to mine during that Ergo Data Set. That said the Mhs in T-Rex are not real, the Mhs have to go down during the not mining time of Data Ergo Set, because is not possible to mine during that time. Always a picture helps to see that

1 Like

hi, how to show worker stats in the second image of your post in hiveos ? been trying to look for it and i couldn’t find it

Run: motd watch in the hive console

Any advice how to check why lolminer crashes every 1 or 2 hour?

Add --watchdog off in parameters to see which GPU fault to check OC or risers

Please dont tell me you use these oc settings they are terrible

Of course not, for the test, if you read I use Fix Core to avoid any sillicon lottery working with the Power Limit… :slight_smile:

This is happen to me too, can you resolve it?

Have you seen an issue with Mem clk being stuck at 850mhz?

ASUS Strix Vega 56 stuck on 850mhz on mem clk and hashrate is around 130

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.