More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Error when updating HiveOS

I have been having this issue with HiveOS recently where I can update to the latest version. When I try I get Exitcode=100. I have tried it with and without force upgrade, same thing. I have also tried CLI, same thing. Below is what happens.

Did you ever figure this out?

the upgrade command does nothing for me. This OS sucks if its on USB, it just almost unusable.

Edit: Alright, so what I did to bypass this is, so far, SSH into hiveOS and just force the upgrade through there. So far it seems to be working. Will update.

I had this in the past. Try again in serveral hours.
I think the problem is the repository which is not yet ready to download the update.
I use only SSD and had the same error.

Nope, failed. It just closed session and when I ssh back in, gotta start from scratch.

Edit: Ran it second time, it updated rather quickly. Possibly due to the data was already in the backend updated.

Edit2: Now updating drivers causes issues. Wont update, just throws errors on the screen connected to the device. Auto reboots.

Edit3: image

Now nvidia drivers are gone. What a piece of crap all this is.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.