More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Ethernet connection troubleshooting

Hey I have two intel motherboards that I can’t get a connection with via ethernet. They are the ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA1151 and the Chinese Wintue BTC-37 Mining Motherboard. I’ve tried different BIOS settings and gone through the FAQs on here without success. I’ve also replicated the issue with NiceHashOS.

I have stable internet on all other devices and have tried multiple cords. I get the solid ethernet light and occasionally the other light will blink showing some data going through. I’ve used a cheap wifi usb adapter to get it online for now, but it loses connection a few times a day and stops mining. So I would also love to here a solution to the wifi that doesn’t make me have to constantly be rebooting rigs manually. (Is there a setting to auto reboot when the cards stop mining?)

My best guess is I need to update some drivers, but I have no clue how to do that in linux. Thanks for any help!

Hi,
Yes there is …
Go to Watchdog… Enable it (ON) and on the bottom put hashrate value lower than you have…

hiveos2

1 Like

Awesome, thanks so much!

Hey i just bought a MB Z390-P and i try to run my first GPU a ASUS 3080 LHR on hiveOS.
I also have issue with my ethernet connection so i can’t connecte the worker i thought about a USD wifi but I was wondering if there are any solution at all.

( if u have any advice from your personal experience about the MB I’ll take it ^^ )