More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Extended Miner Log, How to?

Hi,

HiveOS rookie here, so sorry in advance if I might come off as a dumbass, but hey… Im trying :slight_smile:

Anyways, my worker is running pretty smoothly and I’ve been tweaking my GPUs individually back and fourth with various settings and OC and finally I seem to have hit a sweetspot that I can run with without errors and reboots.

However, Im still getting small random hiccups, see image:
chrome_VrFuFMRmjF

These hiccups dont cause the watchdog to activate which in turn means I dont get a telegram notification on when this occurs. This in yet another turn means I cant quickly go in and do a miner log command and see what happened. They seem to solve themselves since I cant see that the miner needs to be restarted or as stated any error messages occur. It seems to be totally random, sometimes nothing for 2-3 days or even longer. Sometimes several times in a day.

So what I would like to know is how can I access a longer version of the miner log to see whats going on?

Thanks,
Int

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.