More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 won’t mine and crashing constantly with 580 570 470 1060 6gb

Check risers & power supply connections…

ETC is at the moment the most profitable to mine on 4g cards , slightly less power hungry the raven coin…:+1:

I got it to work thanks a lot you been of great help,but still what seems strange is that both 580s hash 2 to 3 hash lower, also shouldn’t a 1200 Watt psu handle 5 gpu with ease? 3 on pcie and one on data to 6pin and if I connect the 5th gpu via moles it shuts down could it be because I am not using 8 pin to 8 pin connectors and the other ones are rated lower?

Do you have a display on your mobo’s ? when they boot into Linux/Hive the OS detects the cards and only the cards displayed will be mined , some mobo’s display detected cards during Bios boot…these are all basic faultfinding tools…which help quite a bit , So a good mining mobo helps , coz you will see the cards detected on the pci slots in the bios boot , then displayed during the Linux/Hive OS boot up.

1200 watt should be comfortable with 5 of the cards you have mentioned , a wattman to measure power at the wall is also a helpful tool to check actual power consumed…:+1:

But missing cables on a modular PSU could cause you to overload one cable output which could cause the shutdown…especially SATA & molex rails. SATA plugs can carry the least current so try & avoid using them, even with plug conversions…

Ok thanks so I should go and get 8 to 8 pin connectors to avoid problems. On my nvidia rig I have a weird problem once in a while it cranks down the hashrate to 24 total from 74 and I have to restart it what could be the problem?

Screenshot the Nvidia setup in Hive.:+1:

Wrong one sorry

No idea what could have wrong?

Try that setting for non TI cards…:+1:

For the 1060s?

Yes 1060’s :+1:

thanks a lot but it seems that the motherboard is the one to blame though it is been a nightmare

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.