More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Gaps in ethash graphs

I’ve been having this issue off and on for awhile. My ethash graph has a lot of gaps making it look as though the rig is very unstable. Although as you can see via miner uptime the rig is actually running fine with miner uptime over 2 days. I only seem to have this issue while using hiveon pool, if I switch pools the ethash graph runs normal. Any advise?

1 Like

What OC conf do you have?

Same here - any idea? … started yesterday…
I restarted all switches, the router etc

Same Graph on 4 Rigs :wink:
So no problem with only one of them

Hi friends ,
i have the same issue since 2-3 days , any solutions ?

Same problem.

Graphs looks exactly the same :smiley:

So think we can reduce to pool / miner?
which do you use?

but miner i usw gminer for my nvidia rigs and trm for amd …
they all mine to 2miners pool

I am using 2miner for ravencoin and trex with new update v0.24.5. I think problem is hiveos based nothing to do with 2miner or trex

Same from yesterday , no answer from Hive ?

I’ve been having the same problem for about 2 days. I couldn’t find a solution. Even though I changed the pool, the problem is that the cards are actively digging in the process. Can anyone share the solution?

I’m also having the same problem with consistent gaps in the reporting. This started about 2 days ago for me as well. I tried to change my mirror for the API, but it was even worse.

I check the “agent-screen” command and noticed I was getting…

Bad response from http://api.hiveos.farm: 500 Internal Server Error
Bad response from http://api.hiveos.farm: 504 Gateway Time-out

(edit: formatting)

yeah same here, I woke to this (see pic) this morning :frowning:

Yes same issue here. It seems to affect profits too. Cant maintance miner restart properly :confused:

These are merely API hiccups, either caused locally or wide(actual stat server issues), and generally have absolutely no effect on your mining operations. It just means the agent wasn’t able to communicate with the server for these stats at these given times. You can quite easily confirm this by checking pool-side stats and cross-checking the times when these hiccups occur, or, if you have logs enabled, your local logs even.

The Ultimate Mining Platform | Official HiveOS Community Discord

2 Likes

Mine started doing it too it has nothing to do with OC’s.

Just update your hiveos guys. It was occurring with me too, but stoped since I updated.

Installed the old version and the graph shows without gaps.

Same problem, but i fixed it using other miner, from Ethermine to lolMiner, then I check ping of the pool, I had 200ms and changed to the best server, now it gives me 100ms

I have the same problem…