More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

GeForce RTX 3090 issue

I can add and remove cards and they work, but the last one always fails and is listed as a GA102 [GeForce RTX 3090] and does not hash, again if I drop it to 5 cards, the 4th card is listed as GA102, anyone have any ideas how to resolve this?

What model of motherboard u have? Change Gen at pcix settings…

I have set to auto, gen 1, gen 2, doesnt change anything.

Please post your HiveOS version - specifically the kernel version and your hardware. Like so:

Upgrade your Nvidia drivers firstly. Then, upgrade your OS version to the latest.
Try again.

The same problem only on two video cards!

I have same problem too. Any solutions?

Is it enough power on card? Try to remove all overclock and check after.

I solved this problem by reflashing GAMING BIOS that I took from another working suprim 3090. My Suprim 3090 is working now. I think that card’s GAMING BIOS was corrupted or not supported.

Same problem here! Any solution.
This happens when I add the 12th GPUs on my rig

MB Asus Z490-P

Helo guys.
Same for me with 4 rtx3090 cards.
A few days ago the rig crashed for some reason.
I flashed MB bios, now one card gets wrong ID - it was asus ,or msi instead of being zotac.
Any ideas ?

In order to get around this, I underclocked one of my 3090s and everything remains stable.

Wow, isn’t that huge overclocking ? 2750 ?

Been stable at these settings.

Hello and Help! i have the same issue, putting my 3erd rtx3090 and it says GA102 malfunction, how did you fixed?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.