More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2060 wont go over 22MH

Hi guy

new to mining and having done some reading i cant get one of my GPUs (RTX 2060) over the 22MH. i have done some basic fault finding such as booting the rig with just this card, re flashed the SSD, changed the uprisers and pci slot its plugged into with no joy.

as you can see from the image i have copied other peoples OC settings but i have noticed it doesnt display the memory for the card in question.

any help would be greatfull

thanks

Hi,
What miner and pool u use?

Hi thanks for getting back. I’m using T. rex and Hiveon pool.

I have tried other miners but Trex seems the best

Hi,
The last think i would do is to put it on pcix16x on motherboard to see what is doing…
Btw what to o f psu u have?

Hi.

I have tried what you suggested and rolled back the drivers and updated them one by one this morning to see if that helps.

Still no joy.

I use a Corsair 750 gold psu.

Thanks for the help

2nd revision card with hashrate limiter?

That’s disappointing. Is there a fix or work around to get this working like it should

Hi, today has a same problem, a little googled and find the answer:
https://www.ozon.ru/product/videokarta-gigabyte-geforce-rtx-2060-6-gb-gv-n2060d6-6gd-2-0-rev-2-0-lhr-301050650/?sh=xQOXyxct

The card is LHR

Hi,
Check with the part no to Gigabyte site … if it is LHR card or not…

Thanks everyone for getting back to me. It’s looking more like the gigabyte cards are LHR.

I did read this was going to happen with Nvidia releasing the 2060 and 2060 super again but I thought this wasn’t happening untill the end of the year.

Hey, try this :wink:

Core: 930
Mem: -1004
PL: 125

1 Like

That’s the best I have managed so far thank you so much I’m now up to 30mh with 73 watts and 50° temp.

Again thank you

Hello , i have same problem here and i try this settings but go up to 24.1 but that is it all my carts are
gygabite 2060 rev 2.0 are they LHR or not ? or i am doing something wrong , thx for answer!

i found one of your answers i just want to know is there way to flash it with some unlock bios or something …

What memory is yours? GDDR6/ Samsung/Hynix?

there is no memory … just ddr6

I have the same memory. However, I see that the ending differs:

Yours: 90.04.63.80.0F
Mine and OP: 90.04.63.80.0C

Try different overclock settings until you fine the best one.

I’m not sure if they are LHR or not and I have not flashes any of the them, cause those overclock settings did it for me.

I tried to flash the bios with the V1 VBios from gigabyte website but it wouldn’t let me. Guess I was lucky not to brick the card.

I also seen on Reddit that the memory should be exactly -301 so I used the settings

2000 -301 125 and I did have a good increase but nothing like the settings I was advised.

Good luck

Also how is your flight sheet set up and what miner you using

hello, may i know your overclock settings that help u go all the wat up to 30mh
because i also have the same problem and been struggling for these past few weeks
i found this forum and it really gives me a lot of hope