More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Gminer v2.67 BETA Unlock LHR

My 3060 starts off holding a 30MH at around 95W for a few minutes but then drops down to 27MH with the power jumping. Seems like it isn’t locking the card even with the LHR command.
So if your 3060 Video Card ends with a KR then it is a version 1 right?

use --lhr_tune1/lhr_tune2 to tune unlock parameters, positive values increase performance, negative values decrease probability of lock
What is the highest possible positive number you can use on the TUNE command?

Actually just running the --lhr_tune command brought my 3060 up to a steady 34MH.
Had one bad share after 5 HRS but running better than before.

2 Likes

I have a problem with one or two workers.
How can I solv

e this problem?

I can’t even start mining with my 3070 Ti. Here is a screenshot, am I doing it right?
Without any command, card is working on 30Mh/s on ETH with Gminer, but with NBminer I’m getting about 54Mh/s.

Do u have last version of your gpu driver? If u dont try, go to “remote access” and use “hive shell start” when he start use de command “nvidia-driver-update” and w8 for download and upgrade!

I think the unlock is only 70% + consumption improvement (which was another lock), so I think it hasn’t reached 100% yet! For the driver, you need the latest version! At least on Gminer.

If your card is not blocked, you don’t need to use these commands! That’s just commands to adjust the unlock!

Thank you for clarification.
Got it. I hope one of miner to achieve full unlock feature soon!!

probably one station is locked and others unlocked! the same command may not work for two of the same gpus! when you reset, they are all with the same mh?

I did that too. But 30Mh/s is the result.

You need to use a 1 or 2 it is in the miner instructions.
Example --lhr_tune1
You must also be using the Newest 470 drivers.

I have 3060ti and 3070 both lhr, the power is jumping from time to time, from 80W to 130W tou hafe the same ?

You’re probably trying out Gminer, that’s where I felt the most! If you’ve tried it on Gminer I think it’s normal(right now)! There are still a lot of unresolved issues with this unlocking thing.

Latest Gminer 2.67 here and 2 3070Ti’s. After updating and using either --lhr_tune1 or --lhr_tune2, MH/s is actually lower than before. Been on Gminer for a few months now with no other issues. Driver and everything is at very latest levels.

Hi I have similar problem, not all GPUs are the same.
best stable performance i can get is with --lhr_tune1 1

hope it helps

1 Like

hello, someone managed to stabilize the mining on the 3080 LHR using version 2.67, and what is the Over Clock used, Thank you.

Hi… I m using gminer latest version with LHR mode command --lhr_tune1 1 on RTX 306i TI PNY with Hynix memory and its stable on 39 MHS.

Anyone has more efficient OC settings for 3060 ti LHR Hynix memory can share the OC please.

someone tested a rtx 3070 v2 with LHR Unlock?

i have a 3070ti V2 and it works fine for me. 54 mh/s at 145 watts

Hello people, today the Gminer 2.68 is out, so I think that from today onwards it will no longer be necessary to use the controls! I will test and then come back here to give my opinion!