More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

GP106 [GeForce GTX 1060 6GB] Recognized not working

I bought some GP106 [GeForce GTX 1060 6GB] cards off of Wish. These cards are supposed to be for mining. I have read into this issue being related to PSU connection, bad risers, or faulty GPU. The risers are brand new and Ver 009S. As for faulty GPU they are supposed to be brand new (I have tried 4 different cards and all of them have the same problem). I have 3 other cards that I added one at a time each using there own power cord (VGA1,VGA2,VGA3,VGA4) from the PSU ( [EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G5, 80 Plus Gold 850W).

I have a ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ 13GPU Mining Motherboard with 8 GB RAM and haven’t changed anything in the bios. Is the issue somehow related to the bios?? If so, what can I do to fix this. TIA

Hi there
did your issue resolved or still going on because i am also facing same issue with 5 out of 11 cards

Hi there,

today, after a reboot of my rig, I got one of my gtx 1060 6g card not being recognised by hiveos (gpu 8 in the picture). It was running perfectly for almost one year. Any idea what went wrong. FYI, i changed risers, cable, pci slot, upfated nvidia driver, but with no sucess. Please help, thanks

Hi, did u solve ur problem? I have facing problem same as u.

Yes, I did solve my problem using the method I described

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.