More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Gtx 1060 6Gb Detect but not start Mining

Hey All, I’m having issues on the rigs that detect all 5 GPU, but only 3 were mining, 2 always in the state GP106[GeForce GTX 1060 6GB], BUT all the cards are GTX 1060 6GB Zotac mini, shouldn’t show different on here.

I tried with install NEW/ OLD version of HiveOS / Nvidia driver but it won’t help. Also tried to flash the vBios with original settings, sucessfully flash but everything remain same.

Checking the Riser and PCIE I switch with them also the same, there will be always same 2 GPU showing same stats no matter how I troubleshooting. Fan speed, spinning all are working perfectly fine.

Any advice? Thanks !

GPU recognized not properly
try execute nvtool -s from top menu Run Command or Hive Shell

Hi guys i am having the exact same issue have tried almost everything i could, im sure its not the GPUs has to be some other issues,

oddly my 4g is disabled and Gen set to Auto if i change this to Gen1 or 2 and enable 4g then the rig just reboots continuously just before it can produce a hash

Please help anyone

1 Like

Hello i have the same problem 4 cards work fine if i put a 5th one it it see´s it but does nothing , you guys found out the problem ?

setting 4g to enabled in bios fixed this issue for me

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.