More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Hashrate for Radeon RX570 4GB (Memory Samsung) - Low 17 MH/S

I tried a few overclocking lists but 17MH/S was the maximum hashrate I received, any good configuration suggestions to increase the Hashrate? :pray:

ETC and ETH reached the 4GB limit.

The maximum is about 20 MH/S but be aware that the card gets very hot at max Hash Rate and what is more important it could draw a lot of power from the riser. can end up in a melted riser cable.

Michael

Thanks for the clarification, so what is your recommendation what another option is more profitable???

Well i guess today (and this may change quick) mining ETH on 4GB is best option.
You can check this here: https://whattomine.com/

After the 4 GB card stop working or the ETH price drops you could look for RVN (Power Hungy Algo). For Ravencoin you need a good PSU, good Risers and cabling. If your equipment is a bit weaker a very good option coud be XHV.This algo is takes less power.

However check Whattomine over a while cause the payout changes a lot and very often a coin is one day very high payed and than never seen in the top ten.

If I have been thinking about it, I have three interesting options, RaveCoin, Ethereum-Classic and Beam, but for now I will continue mining Ethereum until the system allows it, I think that although the hash rate is low it is still more profitable, thanks for you suggestion, if later you have more good suggestions, I would appreciate it if you shared it.

hi, do you mind sharing your overclocking specifications? I’ve got the same cards and can’t seem to pass 12 per GPU. thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.