More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Help Autofan GPU Driver error

hi all… i have big problem in my ring…
the ring have restart all the time for this error

i dont have nvndia card… i have amd cards…

error
[/code]
{ “temp” : [ “” ] , “fan” : [ “” ] , “load” : [ “” ] , “power” : [ “” ] , “busids” : [ “” ] , “brand” : [ “” ] }
[/code]

error
>Autofan: GPU temperature 511 is unreal, driver error

**{** **"temp"** **:** **[** "45" **,** "42" **,** "511" **,** "511" **,** "511" **,** "511" ****]**** **,** **"fan"** **:** **[** "0" **,** "0" **,** "0" **,** "0" **,** "0" **,** "0" ****]**** **,** **"load"** **:** **[** "0" **,** "0" **,** "0" **,** "0" **,** "0" **,** "0" ****]**** **,** **"power"** **:** **[** "" **,** "" **,** "" **,** "" **,** "" **,** "" ****]**** **,** **"busids"** **:** **[** "03:00.0" **,** "04:00.0" **,** "08:00.0" **,** "09:00.0" **,** "0c:00.0" **,** "0d:00.0" ****]**** **,** **"brand"** **:** **[** "amd" **,** "amd" **,** "amd" **,** "amd" **,** "amd" **,** "amd" ****]**** ****}****

how to fix error

1 Like

Your overclocking is too high. You need to reduce it.

Did the OC decrease, as AlphaElectro indicated, help with this error? I have a farm with 125 rigs, and 75% of the rigs drop out after 48h of mining. Some with this error, some with OpenCL Hang. THe cards are 470s, all modded with OC and UV. I have decreased the OC and removed the UV on some cards, the power usage of those rigs increases but I still have the crashing! Could it be that the mod on the cards (with OC already) is too high as well ?!