More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Help! HiveOS offline once a day

Once a day at random times HiveOS goes offline (I get a telegram notification) and I have to restart it manually. The weird thing is, the GPU fans are still running but the rig appears offline on HiveOS and Ethermine.

Did something similar happen to anyone?
Thanks.
These are my OC values:

2 Likes

Hello, I have the same problem. Hive is offline at least once a day, and my Internet connection seems to be ok. The weird thing is, the GPU fans are still running but the rig appears offline on HiveOS and the app. So I have to reboot manually cause I can connect using the app.
My os is 0.6-201@210307

Thanks

I have similar issue:

Missing worker stats"

1 Like

i have the same issue i am investigating, BIOS setup, Load Average related to IGPU wich its anabled in one of my rigs, the one that keep having this problem, and not anabled or have a different configuration on bios on other 2 rigs that are just the same as the one that have the problem, if i find any solution i will posted here.

I have the same issue, anyone found a fix yet? tried everything from checking syslogs to assigning a static ip. No help.

Problem solved in my case was BIOS Setup.

Disable all ASPM (Active State Power Management) options

VT-d = Disabled

Above 4G Decoding = Enabled (Default is False)

DVMT Pre-Allocated = 96M (Default is 64)

PEG Port Configuration → PCIEX16_1 Link Speed = Gen2

PCI Express Configuration → PCIe Speed = Gen2

CSM (Compatibility Support Module) → Launch CSM = Disabled (Not Required)

Boot Option #1 = SanDisk 32000

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.