More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Hive API v2

Is there an API to check for pool profitably?

api2.hiveos.farm/api/v2/wallets/{wallet_id}
The pool_balances are all 0 from hiveon pool. Proper for 2miners.

How do I get hiveon pool unpaid balance from the API?

3 Likes

Does anyone have an answer to this?

Getting unauthorized error when trying to access account data. This is since using the new api changes. Any word on when access will be allowed?

PHP example does not workā€¦ Does anyone have an example that does work?

Same hereā€¦

Same here, does not work.

Same here, having trouble with this for a few daysā€¦ thought it was just meā€¦

Hiā€¦
I tried using it, Iā€™m getting 'security code is required"
What can cause itā€¦??

Hi there,

I have followed Hive V2 documentation and successfully tested out various features with it. Now, I want to move the code to production and host it on a website. However, upon doing so, all my requests are returned 407.

Upon closer look, I noticed that weā€™ve gated the API token to a specific IP address, is there a way to bypass this, as my hosting service doesnā€™t provide a static IP address that we can use.

hi everyone, which Rest Api call did you use to change the flightSheet, and which json body did you send to mine with the new one?
i tried to use this api:

/ farms / {farmId} / workers / {workerId} / reload

and with body jason

{ā€œfs_idā€: new_fsId
}

it doesnā€™t work for me, you have a working example, thanks

it doesnā€™t work for me, you have a working example, thanks

Hi, i would like to consult information that show in https://hiveon.net/eth?miner=0xā€¦ with the API, i am using PHP i have could seen farms, works and other stuff, but no the information that show that page, someboy have done it. Thanks

anyone getting 403 error using JWT token?
i try many times and combinations, but still getting the 403?

any clue?

Is the API specification complete? I have had trouble finding help from there and have had to ā€œreverse engineerā€ calls and responses with the browser and local proxy. Some things seem to be missing from the API specification.

Hi, in your Api it is possible to request the balance by providing only the wallet address without the need of Token access? (with bearer token i can obtain the balance but only for account not for address wallet) #general #miners #hive-api #help :slight_smile:

Regards,
AR
@josefina @neomodi

Hello, IĀ“m still new to this and I could not find a way to get the data from API into webbrowser. Can someone help with example link for webbrowser to get json string as output with API key. e.g. for the miner stats? I simply need such link that I then want to load into MSEcxel to get relevant data.
Thank you

1 Like

Hello world!
Iā€™d like to get the json response from /workers.
Iā€™ve created an API-key and tried to get the status of my workers, but get ā€œunauthorizedā€ā€¦
Iā€™ve used curl with the command from the API docs to test it, but always get that response.

What am i do wrong?

The code ive used:

curl -X "GET" ^
  "https://api2.hiveos.farm/api/v2/farms/1419401" ^
  -H "accept: application/json" ^
  -H "Authorization: eyJ0XXX.XXX.XXXZXE"

response:
{"message":"Unauthenticated."}

Try putting the word Bearer in your Authorization cookie, i.e.

-H "Authorization: Bearer eyJ0XXX.XXX.XXXZXE"

I donā€™t know why i got this but i see other people getting this issue. Could you help me ?
With the request : https://api2.hiveos.farm/api/v2/wallets/4447987

I got this and why it all at 0 ?
ā€œpool_balancesā€: [
{
ā€œpoolā€: ā€œhiveonā€,
ā€œvalueā€: 0,
ā€œvalue_usdā€: 0,
ā€œvalue_fiatā€: 0
}
],

Why the pool ballance is at 0 ?