More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Hive OS - Server / network stability issues 504 error

Unsure where the problem is but over the past 12 hours stability has been suffering with updates to hive. Just now I received the following error message when logging into hive:

…and then another. Appears the server, the.hiveos.farm is down at the moment:
(504 error message - appears since this is my 1st post I can only add one image)

Does anyone know if you can setup a backup location to avoid this problem in the future?

1 Like

me too … two days ago have same problem

yeah same here :frowning:

Does anyone know if this impacts profits? If so need to switch to another solution asap…

yes affects profits. Hashrate unstable.

oh man… I was hoping you were wrong but I think you are right. Just checked the hash rate at the pool level and sure enough the dips in the rate line up with the drops in Hive… this sucks. i really like HIVE but the loss in profits will force me to look for another solution (not a fan of windows - would rather stick with linux bases).

I took a update and my rigs are doing the same thing.
I can’t even sign in anymore WTF!

For me the issue seems to have corrected itself midday, 12:30, no drops/gaps in reporting.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.