More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Hive stop working since the update. Which hive shall we download now on the usb key?

Well, I think all is in the title, since an update that happened yesterday I can see now that my rigs stopped working. I am now with a black screen mentionning that he lost some directory. The question is : where shall we find the new version of hiveos in order to burn it on the usb key ?
Since I don’t really want to change to another OS it would be great to have an answer on this rapidelly.
Thanks

Download location hasn’t changed: https://download.hiveos.farm/

Since you are mentioning USB key and lost folders - I can only assume there is a problem with your USB stick and not with the HiveOS itself…

Thanks. I burned it again and now it works fine.

One more support please. I would like to switch the rig to the new interface (now it is working on the old interface).

Where (and how) shall I input the following : ```
sed -i ‘s/^HIVE_HOST_URL=.*/HIVE_HOST_URL=api2w.hiveos.farm/g’ /hive-config/rig.conf && hello

Several ways of achieving that - you can ssh into the rig or you can click on “Linux shell execute” at the bottom of the rig overview page and enter that string there.