More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

HiveOn pool low expected income

It seems to have been restored on my account. I have a hashrate of 946 MH and expected income of 0.01494 ETH now. Though more feedback on this forum by Hiveon would’ve been nice, it seems to have been resolved.

1 Like

Seeing same issue. It fluctuates from normal to extremely low earnings. Started noticing after last update.

Yes it’s payout at 0.1 (with slight adjustment for rejected shares).
Just thought that i’d mention to you guys, a month or so back Hive was mentioning that when Eth goes to POW then there would not be any balance paid to the miner below 0.1, ie, they would keep that, you would lose that. I’m not currently in Discord, but I haven’t seen anything to contradict this on this forum. So if you are thinking of changing pool, it might be an idea.

Where was this mentioned by Hiveon Pool representatives?

There are numerous posts on this forum and Discord by Hive
representatives contradicting the assertion you are making or repeating in error.

For the record, I am just a miner like most of you, but at least use the search tools and research at your disposal.

Grea. Thank you for your post. It would appear then that I am in error, thanks for correcting this.

My friend it’s easy for all of us to misinterpret posts and get caught by the offsite theories. Especially with the global languages in use within our crypto community.

For those who have not located the search function, as recent as yesterday:

1 Like

I used to mine on HiveOn. I felt like I was getting really low returns or my earnings weren’t what I expected. I switched over to Ethermine.org and I couldn’t be happier. If you’re earning $24/day you need to switch, I’m at half your rate and that’s what I’m earning.

start mathematic 45% whit 1.06 GH/s it is 2.5 day mining = $188.36
2.5 day expected enring $22.87 = $57.18
you see expected earning is low bat unpaid is normal

What is going on with hiveon. I have 1GH with $0 earning for a day.

What is happening !! I have 404Mh/s with 0.27USD Income !!!

I have 221MH and $0.00 earning for the day.

Whats the deal? I’m running full hashrate with no interruptions. Might switch to ethermine.

I think it was just fixed. Hopefully just a dashboard reporting issue and no actual revenue lost:

Still low, but 10X more that what it was showing a few minutes ago.

:warning:Currently there is a problem with the statistics display on Hiveon pool.

The problem concerns only the displayed statistics and does not affect mining on the farms.

:hammer_and_wrench:We are aware of this problem and our team is working on fixing it.

:white_check_mark:All shares sent and blocks found will be accounted and credited to the balance with a slight delay.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

1 Like

Hello,

Is there any update on this? With the recent decrease in Eth profitability I don’t where I should be. I’m seeing $33.59/day at 1.1GH/s and I’m hoping this is still way low.

@infoSecNoob
I Can not confirm if that is competitive with ethmine, but I can confirm your $/day is consistence with my HIVEOS eth farming.

I got the same problem now. Showing 50% less than what is to be expected. Why is this happening?

Hi, so i don’t know why but all my income just got a lot lower.

I have 1.17 GH/s but I get only 28.90 usd the day? I mean yesterday it says about the double and now I make only 0,00946 eth. What that?

according to this site, hive has been doing well. ŻET on the other hand hasn’t mined anything in 2 days

Mined 0.2 eth on ethminer and got it lot faster than hiveos pool. Sometimes earned eth goes less on hiveon pool. Does owners steal?

No.

You might consider reviewing pools reward models, block values found during your comparison, and other basic mining due diligence so you can choose the right pool(s) to fit your strategy.