More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Hiveos Farm Confirmation Code Problem (hotmail)

When im trying to login to Hiveos mobile app or desktop version, i can not get the verification code. My mail has @hotmail extension and my friend has @gmail and when i try from my friend’s mail, it works and we can get the code. So can the problem be the mail extension or the ip adress? What exactly do i need to fix and how?

Check your junk mail, spam settings, and filters. Hotmail does work.

1 Like

I work in an IT company. yes i checked.

I have the same problem here with my hotmail. I was a IT company worker too, so i have checked my junk mail. I hope to have a solution to this problem.

Also having this issue with outlook.com. Emails were working fine last week.

Desktop login is working. mobile app still not sending mail…

Hello everyone, i have the SAME problem but im seeing that Hiveos Support is not taking care about us.
I really need help with this problem because i cant regulate the temperature of my GPUS.
my hotmail adress is not receiving any mails from hiveos. Neither the verification code when i tryed to create an acount to type here.

PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!

For everyone: I HAVE ALREADY FIX IT. The HIVE OS support HELP very quickly.

Problem: There is a problem with Hotmail and outlook boxes to receive Hiveos mails.

Solution: Talk HIVEOS team trough the HELP chat at the begining of the werb. Then, they ask me about the following information:

• Your username and email account in Hive OS

• The number of your workers, their names

• And the main wallet address is in the “Wallets” tab.

• The last IP address and time of the last successful login to the account.

• New email address.

I hope you will use this information to fix!!

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.