More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

How do I upgrade HiveOS and Miners?

Hi all, I am new to HiveOS. Just migrate my RIG to HiveOS, may I know if there is a self upgrade feature for HiveOS as well as get new version of miners if there is any?

Thank you.

You can do it in following way:

Also notice thain in follow way you upgrade only HiveOS core and miners. Drivers and Linux core don’t upgrade via web update.

3 Likes

Hi there, thank you very much for your advise. By following your instruction, I have successfully upgrade the OS.

Hello. I tried also to Update but its not working. I get on all my 3 Rigs an error with selfupgrade failed. How i can fix it?

1 Like

Hi, I also have the problem with upgrading. By pushing orange button I got the message Selfupgrade succesful but the rig is still on Version: 0.3-55.

1 Like

anyone with similar problem? interesting thing is that I downloaded hiveos from official site month or 45 days ago (I can’t remember correctly) and i got the version 0.3-55. wich is released on 2017-09-20. why that?

1 Like

You downloaded oldest version. Easiest way to upgrade - download latest image and flash it.

1 Like

hi Halo, so for running my 6900 XT I should download the beta version and re-flash my current SDD?

My post on this topic is dated 3 years ago so the context is outdated.
Latest Beta & Stable both should support 6900