More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

How do you set CORE STATE (DPM) on rx5700?

Hi guys!! I’m a newbie in mining and I have a modest rig with two cards, one rx580 and one rx5700. In HiveOS I can set the core state (DPM) for the rx580 in the overclocking tab but I don’t see the option in the OC tab of the rx5700. How do you set this option for this GPU?? Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi. Same here, I am new, and also noticed that I don’t see/know how to set DPM for rx5700 thru OC settings. But what I found out is if I go to popular presets and select one with DPM 5 I can use it and after that change other settings how I want and it stays on DPM 5. At the moment I don’t know how to set it to 5 by myself without using popular presets.

ALso puzzling by the DPM feature, it shows indeed when you select the correct OC, but then you cannot see it again, and I also fear that the dpm settings stays with unwanted values. Where is the hiveos bug tracker ?

It’s not a bug you can change DMP state using the All OCs button image

Definitely but it does not appear for Vega GPUs

It does, I got a vega on this rig.

I think that is the point, you do have an hybrid rig, I have an only vega rig and cannot see that, and as I was playing aroundd with other gpus, those dpm stayed. Anyhow, I feel there is something weird there. I read somewhere some people use preset to change those DPM state.

1 Like

Was there any solution to this? The core state field is missing in hiveos for me too. Is there another way to set it? It is not available in global or individual settings pages.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.