More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

How to change payout amount with nanopool

I’m using Nanopool with the T-rex miner and having problems changing the payout amount says I need to add my email as password. I’ve tried everything in the setup mining config menu but to no avail. Can someone help me?

Hi, I have the same problems, did you have any solution? thanks

Nope, I messaged tech support a few days ago and still no reply.

I don’t use trex, but as I can figure out using another miner: nanopool use your “email” field as password, not “pass” field in miner config. So, just type your address (or use template) when configure miner and then use it as password at nanopool site. Keep in mind, that nanopool permit changing payout minimum when your rig get rating 10 or more.

You mean to enter that info into the password box?

first configure in hiveos pool and miner settings

don’t forget to fill email field

then go to miner config and use nanopool template, but leave “pass” field empty

then start miner and wait some time to get rating at nanopool

after you get rating 10 or more you will be able to set payout limits in settings (using your email address as password).

notice that i’m using not t-rex miner, but settings should be the same

1 Like

The first picture: there’s no option to add your email on T-Rex

The second pic: I had it setup just like yours

The third pic: my pool number was well over ten

This made no difference I still could not login to change the payout. I even contacted nanopool and they had no idea. This is so weird how no one knows how to use this miner despite it being popular lol

well, i have no idea then…
personally, i’m used NBminer and Gminer and there was no problem. try it, at least maybe you could change payout and then (if you want to) get back to trex

I’ll give those a try thanks

did someone solve this? im still facing issues reagarding this…

If you ask to close your account they will change it for you.

how/where can i ask?

[email protected]

You have to change the Wallet and worker template with this:
%WAL%.%WORKER_NAME%/[email protected]

where [email protected] is your email address. Don’t forget the slash before the email otherwise it will be detected as an invalid worker name.

I am using NBminer, and I tried to add my email in the configuration as well but it is not working.

let me know please what can I do. I can’t change my payout. it keeps saying the wrong password

I did the same thing but still it is not working. any options or what am I doing wrong it? you can see here.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.