More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

How to fix memory shows xxx-xxx-xxx

Anyone running Gigabyte Aorus 6800xt Master 16G
It show Samsung GDDR6 · xxx-xxx-xxx

Any requirements how to fix it? I try downgrade to 0.6-210@210918 but nothing happened.

Please help if any ideas.

Thanks buddy.

Pretty sure those xxx are the BIOS version. Suspect you are running a modified BIOS?

If they are stable at 63.4MHs in a linux OS, I’d be tempted not to touch them :slight_smile:

Would be nice to see if you can lower wattage consumed and temps a bit.

This is new VGA, i’m not custom bios. I try setting and I see that is best setting rightnow

Interesting. fwiw: I don’t have any 6800 XT’s, but quite a few brands of 6800’s. All of mine seem to be discovered correctly.

I do recall seeing some other 6800 series showing xxx’s but thought it was when folks were trying to load 6800 XT BIOS’s on 6800s to fix clocking voltages.

Dug back and take a look, Gigabyte 6800 XT’s like yours, same situation on the main 6800 thread:

Dont touch them they are ok.

Hi,
Some companies they hide the PN with xxxxxxxxxxx nothing wrong with this card…
I have 3 Gigabytes with same PN xxxxxxxx…

1 Like

xxx-xxx-xxx - it’s placeholder for BIOS info.
You should send hello to Gigabyte. They never fill BIOS info field.
Don’t worry about it

You can see the same on any GPU from Gigabyte based on AMD chips. Just open it on BIOS editor or HEX editor to check it

1 Like

I read comment of frxbg. Do you try his tutorial?

Sure have, good results with my “low performing” GPUs. It is a nice tool in your tuning tool box.

I do have rigs of stable good performers I have NOT run the scripts on as they run 61.5-62.5 with my baseline settings.

In your case, I would not touch your configs if they are stable outside of lowering power and temps as much as they allow while maintaining 63+.

i want to lower wattage, my setting is a little bit hot.

Hear that loud and clear, I tend to give up some MHs to keep my temps <70C and my wattage consumed 10% lower.

We all have different variables to contend with, but it looks like you have (2) good GPUs :slight_smile:

Türkiye’nin İlk Kripto Madencilere Özel Forumu www.miningturkiye.org açıldı !1

Logo_500x500_px-removebg-preview

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.